Powered By Blogger

onsdag den 2. maj 2012

John Carter


John Carter
John Carter
Wow, for a Disney film this was really something else. It's an adrenaline-pumping and action-packed sci-fi and fantasy film full of special effects, which isn't quite what I have come to expect from Disney. But even though this is quite something else for a Disney film, this really is rather typical when it comes to Hollywood, though. This is the first live-action feature from Andrew Stanton, who's widely known for directing animated films such as "Wall-E" and "Finding Nemo" and writing screenplays for the "Toy Story" films. Personally, I think he should keep his focus on animated projects in the future. (3 out of 10)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I kinda liked it, though it wasn't the spectacle I expected it to be.

    SvarSlet
  2. this genre has its odds against itself when it comes to winning me over. It does happen, though, but it didn't with this film. :)

    SvarSlet