Powered By Blogger

onsdag den 2. maj 2012

Take Shelter


Take Shelter
Take Shelter
"Take Shelter" was one of my favorite movies of 2011 and by saying that I mean somewhere on my top 20 list. Obviously the film has a great story, it is directed very well and has good acting all over, but the number one reason for me to fall in love with this film was the outstanding performance of leading role actor, Michael Shannon, who plays a loving father and husband who's pushed to the edge of sanity and beyond after starting having nightmares of a forthcoming apocalyptic storm. The movie builds up slowly, but delivers and everything and more towards the end. (8 out of 10)

2 kommentarer:

  1. One of my favorite movies of 2011, and definitely a hidden gem.

    SvarSlet
  2. absolutely. Great film. I didn't mention Jessica Chastain in my review, but 2011 was a great year for her, playing in films like this one, "The Help", "The Tree of Life" and also films like "The Debt" and "Texas Killing Fields"

    SvarSlet