Powered By Blogger

søndag den 22. april 2012

Corman's World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel


Corman's World: Exploits Of A Hollywood Rebel
Corman's World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel
I can't say that I've seen many of Roger Corman's films, but I must say that, after watching this, I am a bit curious to check out a few more of his low-budget b-movies, especially from the 50's, 60's and 70's, although I am quite sure that most of them wouldn't be to my liking. But hey, that's just me being my damn curious self. "Corman's World" is a great documentary about Roger Corman as a filmmaker, and having directed and produced well over 400 titles during his career, there's no doubt that he has been productive, even though many will argue that quality should come prior to quantity. In this film we first and foremost hear Roger Corman tell us his story, but we also hear the likes of Martin Scorsese, Ron Howard, Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda among others talk about their work experience with the Corman. (8 out of 10)  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar