Powered By Blogger

onsdag den 11. april 2012

Dolphin Tale

Dolphin Tale
"Dolphin Tale" is, as the title suggests, a wonderfully cute and charming story of a dolphin that one day is washed upon a beach, hurt - which ends with the dolphin losing its tail. The boy who finds her gets a special connection with the dolphin and it's also he who's the key person in order to make her better. And now you might be thinking that this'll be for those who liked "Free Willy" and you know what? You're right. But this is more like "Free Willy" without bad guys and with a dolphin instead of a whale. I am not that big on family movies, but I liked this one. (6 out of 10)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm actually not surprised you didn't like this one, because pretty much every single one of our (Bulgarian) movies sucks badly. If you ever come across "Mission London" or "Love.Net", avoid at all costs.

    SvarSlet
  2. I am guessing that you are talking about "The Island" and just commented under the wrong film :)

    I'll stay clear of those you mentioned. I have never heard about them anyway, but there must surely be some good Bulgarian films, right?

    SvarSlet