Powered By Blogger

fredag den 13. april 2012

Touchback

Touchback
I saw this sports film, starring Kurt Russell among others, a while ago, but visiting the IMDB-page a few minutes ago, I realized that it just opened in American theaters this weekend. So I figured that I'd throw a few rotten tomatoes at it just for the Hell of it. Sports movies are usually all pretty much the same, but "Touchback" is actually not quite like all other films within the genre, which I thought would be a good thing, but sadly this film is even worse than your typical sports film. The first thing I hated about it was that is was so overly cheesy that it almost made me puke (okay it didn't, but you know what I mean) and secondly, it was so long that I just didn't give a fuck when it all started to fall into place. (3 out of 10)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar