Powered By Blogger

onsdag den 18. april 2012

Dreng

Dreng
In Denmark Peter Ganzler has been a popular actor for many years, starring in films such as "Italian for Beginners" and "In China They Eat Dogs" among many others, but with "Dreng" (which means boy), Peter Ganzler has made his first feature film as a director. Of course, he plays a smaller role in his film as well. I don't know how this film went with Danish audiences when it opened last year, as I hadn't heard about it until I found an article about it by coincidence online. But I do know that I thought it was a pretty good movie. It's not that we've seen movies about young boys (this one is 18) falling in love with older women ("The Reader" instantly comes to mind), but I think it's done in such a manner that it's worth to see again. (7 out of 10) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar