Powered By Blogger

lørdag den 21. april 2012

The Vow


The Vow
The Vow
I enjoy a good romantic film every once in a while, especially if I watch it with my girlfriend, but I must admit that for every ten films or so there's probably just the one that I like. "The Vow" might not be big art, and it isn't supposed to be, but it was actually quite enjoyable. It's not the first time you've seen a romantic film like this one and it's probably not the last time, but you can certainly do worse than this when checking out a film within this genre, especially when it comes to relatively new films. I've never been a big fan of Channing Tatum, but he does a fairly good job in this film and Rachel McAdams is just wonderful as always. (6 out of 10)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I plan to see this one tomorrow. I hope I won't end up disappointed. :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Well, I guess it depends on if you're into these kind of films or not :) don't expect something fantastic, but, as I said in the text, there are worse things than this within this genre ..

    SvarSlet