Powered By Blogger

søndag den 15. april 2012

The Woman in Black

The Woman in Black
This rather lifeless horror film brings nothing to a genre that is dying for invention and least of all anything that's scary. Said in short, this film is rather dull over the whole line. That said, Daniel Radcliffe plays the leading role quite well. One thing is certain, Daniel Radcliffe is a gifted actor. I've just yet to see him in something that I really like. Of course, I've seen him the Harry Potter films (have yet to see those two newest, though) and then "My Boy Jack", but I can't say that I'm particularly fond of any of that. Please give the guy something realistic, something new and something meaningful next time. (4 out of 10)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Not a huge horror fan I guess... first Troll Hunter now this...

    SvarSlet
  2. Actually, I love horror and I watch lots of horror movies. But I am probably a little picky. Out of every 10 horror films I watch, I probably just like one :)

    SvarSlet