Powered By Blogger

mandag den 16. april 2012

In Time

In Time
Normally I tend to agree with critics about most movies, but in 2011 I think there were several films that didn't deserve the treatment they got. "In Time" was one of them. I am not saying that "In Time" was a fantastic movie and I am aware that most people thought the plot was bit far fetched. But is it really? I mean, yeah, sure, time in stead of money may be a little bit extreme, but doesn't the world work sorta like in this film. The wealthy make it, while the poor don't and then every once in a while some lucky potato beats the odds? Anyway, I thought this was a pretty good movie and, yes, I thought it was a well-written story. (7 out of 10) 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Totally underrated! Not in the same league as Gattaca, but still unique in its own way.

    SvarSlet
  2. glad we agree on this one :)

    Especially after I shocked by hating some of those horror films you lovce ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. Yeah, you gave poor ratings to some of my very favorite horror movies of 2011, but... I still like you a lot. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Thanks man... likewise :)

    To each their own cinema.

    SvarSlet