Powered By Blogger

onsdag den 18. april 2012

Dirch (aka A Funny Man)

Dirch (aka A Funny Man)
I can't say that I've ever been a fan of Dirch Passer, especially not his films, but I have enjoyed a lot of his sketches and found a lot of them hilarious. Seeing old videos of Dirch Passer performing, one might get the idea that he was a successful and happy man. One should also think that a film about his life would be very, very funny and full of life and happiness. The strange thing, however, is that it isn't. It's actually a quite depressing film about a man that clearly wasn't happy even though he made thousands of other people happy every day. This film was very popular in Denmark last year and based on that I was very excited to see it. It wasn't quite as good as I had expected and felt it could've been, but it was still a decent movie. (6 out of 10)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar