Powered By Blogger

torsdag den 19. april 2012

Seven Below

Seven Below
There was a time when Val Kilmer used to star in big movies, but in recent years he has played in one shitty low-budget film after another and this film is no exception. Neither him or Ving Rhames are especially impressive in this film and the rest of the cast comes across downright amateurish. The acting might be the worst thing about this thriller-wanting-to-be-a-horror-film, but it's lead well on its way by bad writing, because not only does the story itself suck, but the dialogue is painfully bad and a lot of the lines super cheesy. If it wasn't for "Snow White: A Deadly Summer" and "Terror Experiment" this film would be the worst film of the year so far. Spend your time on something else. (1 out of 10)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Saw it last night, and wow, was it a crap or what. Will post my review of it later on today, but I can tell you from now that I'll give it the exact same rating.

    SvarSlet
  2. I am not surprised that you agree with me on this one. I can't see how anybody couldn't, but then again, you can't argue taste :) I'll check your review out later...

    SvarSlet
  3. Gave it one star because of the location, which I kinda liked. Everything else was crap, mostly the script. Just posted my review of it.

    SvarSlet