Powered By Blogger

mandag den 16. april 2012

Source Code

Source Code
Duncan Jones' previous film, "Moon" was a pretty impressive sci-fi flick, but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that he has made an even better film in last years "Source Code". "Source Code" is simply a brilliantly written sci-fi thriller, which is wonderfully complex. It demands a great deal from the viewer, but in return the viewer gets rewarded with one of the best sci-fi flicks from 2011. If "Memento" and "Inception" had a child, then "Source Code" would be it. (8 out of 10)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Sadly, one of the most overlooked movies of 2011. Loved everything about it!

    SvarSlet
  2. totally agree. People seemed to love it when it came out, but when people made their top lists of 2011, this film was largely forgotten.

    SvarSlet
  3. Hans, exactly!

    I didn't forget about it though. ;)

    Here's my top 20 of 2011:

    No. 20 - 11

    No. 10 - 1

    SvarSlet
  4. Good list even though I don't agree with you on all of those :)

    Glad to see Source Code on there.. My number one is your number 15 :)

    Mine is a bit strange.

    1. Drive
    2. Trust.
    3. The Whistleblower
    4. Circumstance
    5. The Descendants
    6. The Artist
    7. A Separation
    8. Shame
    9. The Skin I live In
    10. Young Adult
    11. Boy Wonder
    12. The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo
    13. Another Earth
    14. 50/50
    15. Higher Ground
    16. Source Code
    17. Hugo
    18. Into The Abyss
    19. Take Shelter
    20. Let's Talk About Kevin

    SvarSlet