Powered By Blogger

tirsdag den 17. april 2012

Shame

Shame
Steve McQueen's new sad and dark film "Shame" is finally out on DVD this week and hopefully people will save place on their DVD-shelf for it, as it is one of last years better films. Michael Fassbender's performance, as a compulsive sex-addict, is simply stunning and one of the absolute best performances of all last year and it is a bloody shame (I tried to be smart there, did you get it?) that he wasn't nominated as "best actor" for every major award there is. In 2008 Steve McQueen made a film that everybody should see in for of "Hunger" and with "Shame" he has done it again. (8 out of 10)

2 kommentarer:

  1. This one left me a bit disappointed. Hunger did as well. I thought both were good, but far from incredible. I reckon most people were interested in seeing this one mainly because Fassbender 'gives' many full frontal shots. He's got a big tool that's for sure. LOL.

    SvarSlet
  2. lol, yeah, I noticed that. A little something extra for the ladies in the audience I guess ;)

    SvarSlet