Powered By Blogger

lørdag den 7. april 2012

Zombie Apocalypse

Zombie Apocalypse
I can't say that I am a big fan of zombie movies and I think it says a lot that my favorite  films within the genre are comedies like Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead, which clearly make fun of the genre every now and then. That said, I enjoy a good film in any genre as long as it is interesting. Unfortunately, this one isn't. I like actors like Ving Rhames and Taryl Manning, who both star in this film along with others, but they can't save this film from being just another run-of-the-mill zombie film that we've all seen a million times before (4 out of 10)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I decided to skip this one. It looks super lame.

    SvarSlet
  2. yeah, you did right there. I've seen worse, but it's still pretty lame.

    SvarSlet